Who are we?
TEA is a specialty environmental consulting firm that has been in business since 1996. We are known to be innovative and entrepreneurial and to conduct our business with the highest standards of integrity.
Where are we located?
We are headquartered in Baton Rouge, LA. With the growth of our business, we now have additional offices in Texas, Florida and Michigan.
What type of clients do we serve?
Chemical, oil & gas, government, and legal sectors
What is our commitment to safety?
The safety of our employees and contractors is one of our key core values. That value is evident with our perfect OSHA safety record of “zero” recordable injuries.
Why should you consider working with us?
- We use a combination of risk-based remediation experts, remediation products, and strategic partnerships and alliances to bring the lowest, long-term cost of environmental liability ownership to our clients.
- In other words, we bring value to our clients through a combination of innovation and taking calculated risks to get you the results you need, including site closure.
- We are nimble and quick to respond with senior experts. With TEA, you get the expert you want and know who you will be working with to produce the value and results you need.
What are our specialized business segments?
- Groundwater/DNAPL/soil remediation
- Remediation products, including EZVI, ZVI, Veg oil and biological cultures
- Phytoremediation, including natural systems enhancement
- Toxicology, including human health and ecological risk assessment
- Expert witness and litigation support services
- Corporate risk management
For more information on our capabilities, please feel free to contact us.