TEA is a professional environmental consulting firm specializing in the design and implementation of green and sustainable remediation and restoration systems; toxicological and risk-based services; and litigation support and expert witness services. TEA has served its clients throughout the United States and Canada since 1996. Our clientele include chemical and petro chemical facilities, oil and gas companies, Fortune 500 companies, major law firms and federal and state agencies, as well as commercial and industrial clients.
Because of the specialty nature of our business, it is not enough to have consultants with expertise. They must have proven client-oriented solution experience. TEA has assembled a strong team of seasoned scientists/engineers and senior project managers. These managers listen to client needs and develop solutions that exceed client expectations.
TEA places a strong emphasis on quality assurance for our clients. Each project is overseen by a senior level professional to ensure that client needs, cost, schedule, and quality control objectives are met. The quality of our professional work is maintained through proper planning, knowledgeable and well-managed staff, strong cost control systems, and frequent client communication. TEA also places a strong emphasis on health and safety, and employs several full-time health and safety officers.
Our specialty environmental consulting services include:
- Multimedia Assessment and Remediation
- Bioremediation, including in-situ biostimulation and bioaugmentation
- DNAPL Remediation—Emulsified Zero-Valent Iron (EZVI)
- LNAPL Remediation
- PCB Remediation—Activated Metal Treatment System (AMTS)
- Human Health and Ecological Risk Assessment
- Expert Witness and Litigation Support
- Fate and Transport Modeling
- Soil Remediation
- Safety Consulting
- Aerial Site Assessment Using Layered Technology-ASAULT℠
- Preferential Groundwater Flow path Survey
- Natural Resource Management