Fate and Transport Modeling
Effective multimedia fate and transport modeling is essential to a risk assessment in estimating past or future exposures to a receptor population. The professionals at TEA have extensive experience in utilizing physical/chemical parameters, and statistical or mathematical techniques to predict the transport, decay, and dispersion of materials in the soil or water.
Our experience permits us to offer not only high-quality modeling skills but also the ability to evaluate and select the most efficient computer model to solve "real-world" problems and predict contaminant concentrations over time and distance. Our groundwater modeling capabilities include:
- Developing modeled applications using programs such as Visual MODFLOW, RemChlor and Groundwater Vistas
- Contaminant transport modeling for remediation techniques
- Fate and transport analyses for natural attenuation remedies
- Advanced visualization of modeled data using EVS
- Model evaluation for litigation