Remediation Products & Technologies
RemQuest, TEA's exclusive provider of products and technologies, provides specialty environmental remediation products and technologies for private and governmental end users. Our unique products and technologies provide green and sustainable solutions for a wide variety of complex environmental cleanup challenges.
Our objective is to seamlessly interact with environmental consultants and other end users of remediation products to enhance their remediation capabilities and optimize the effectiveness of their remedial designs.
- Emulsified Zero Valent Iron (EZVI)– in-situ source area DNAPL remediation
- Activated Metal Treatment System (AMTS)– in-situ or ex-situ PCB remediation
- TreeWell®– Patented TreeWell® technology using the Engineered Phytoremediation System (EnPhySys℠)
- ASAULT℠- Aerial Site Assessment Using Layered Technology- Highly accurate monitoring and modeling of the subsurface as well as surface topography and assets
- Preferential Groundwater Flow Path Survey- Precise mapping of groundwater flow path using highly precise magnetic field monitoring techniques
- EnPhySys℠ – Engineered Phytoremediation System incorporating the patented TreeWell® system