TEA, Inc. is seeking to expand its remediation group in the Baton Rouge office. The company has significant ongoing remediation projects, with a focus on groundwater remediation, bioremediation, phytoremediation, and the use of innovative in-situ remediation products and technologies.
- Assist Sr. Remediation engineers in evaluation of potential work sites
- Technical and budget oversight of selected project tasks
- Project oversight of selected field operations
- Interfacing with client and/or subcontractor staffs
- Limited project reporting and data management
- Assist in implementation of selected in-situ strategies
- Some travel is required
- Required Technical Experience
Minimum of five (5) years of demonstrated remediation project experience (groundwater), primarily within industrial settings.Working knowledge of in-situ remediation strategies is required. An engineering degree is required, with the ideal candidate having an advanced degree and/or P.E. designation earned. Please provide a summary of your specific remediation project experience with your resume.
A competitive and comprehensive compensation package will be offered including excellent base salary; full suite of health, retirement and benefit plans; and participation in company profit sharing bonus plan.
If you are looking to work with national remediation program managers to expand your career opportunities, want to join a strong technical team within a growing organization; are goal oriented; and want to join a company that recognizes and values your skills and accomplishments, then this position may be for you.