TEA, Inc. is seeking to expand its remediation group in the Baton Rouge office. The company has significant ongoing remediation projects, with a focus on groundwater remediation, bioremediation, phytoremediation, and the use of innovative in-situ remediation products and technologies.
- Assist Sr. Remediation engineer in evaluation of potential work sites
- Technical and budget oversight of selected project tasks
- Project oversight of selected field operations
- Interfacing with client and/or subcontractor staffs
- Limited project reporting and data management
- Assist in implementation of selected in-situ strategies
- Some travel is required
- Required Technical Experience
Minimum of five (5) years of project experience (groundwater) projects. An engineering degree is required, with the ideal candidate having an advanced degree and/or P.E. designation earned. Experience with site safety and health compliance is a plus! Please provide a summary of your specific project experience with your resume for immediate consideration.
A competitive and comprehensive compensation package will be offered including excellent base salary; full suite of health, retirement and benefit plans; and participation in company profit sharing bonus plan.