TEA, Inc. (TEA) is a twenty year old Baton Rouge, Louisiana-based, remediation and environmental consulting firm with offices in Michigan, California, Florida, and Texas. TEA has an opening for a highly motivated senior-level hydrogeologist. TEA offers a challenging work environment, competitive compensation, continued professional development, and excellent benefits.
The ideal candidate for this position possesses the following:
- A bachelor’s or master’s degree in hydrology, geology, or related field;
- Minimum of 7+ years’ experience in the environmental consulting field with work experience in in-situ groundwater remediation;
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills;
- Certification(s) - Professional Geologist – Certified Professional Geologist (PG/CPG);
- Demonstrated project management skills;
- Experience in business development, project team development, proposal preparation, and client management;
- Experience with database management, GIS and/or groundwater flow and transport modeling are pluses; and
- 40-hour HAZWOPER trained with current 8 hour annual refresher is preferred.
- Provide leadership and technical expertise in support of ongoing projects.
- Prepare site investigation reports; hydrogeologic mapping, review groundwater studies; develop work plans, specifications, proposals, budgets, and project schedules; and provide oversight and review of mid-level and junior staff work products for regulatory compliance and technical accuracy.
- Provide leadership for practice area planning and goal setting, working with other senior level staff to provide integrative services for current and prospective clients, and actively participate in local, national and international collaborative opportunities.
- Assist in business development activities, including support of business development proposal efforts.
- Maintain positive working relationships with client contacts, suppliers, contractors, engineering consultants, and external, regulatory agencies.
- Utilize numerical modeling, including MODFLOW and Groundwater Vistas. Have a working knowledge of model visualization using Environmental Visualization Systems (EVS) software.
TEA is an organization dedicated to providing its employees with a dynamic work environment, the opportunity to work with some of the industry's top remediation leaders, and a chance to make a difference. We are a company that values and respects the creativity and input of our employees. We offer a competitive salary with excellent benefits and exciting career development prospects.