TEA, Inc. (TEA) is a twenty year old Baton Rouge, Louisiana-based remediation and environmental consulting firm with offices in Michigan, California, and Florida. TEA has an opening in our Midland, Michigan office for a highly motivated senior-level hydrogeologist. TEA offers a challenging work environment, competitive compensation, continued professional development, and excellent benefits.
The ideal candidate for this position possesses the following:
- A bachelor’s or master’s degree in hydrology, geology, or related field;
- Minimum of 10+ years’ experience in the environmental consulting fields;
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills;
- Certification (s) - Professional Geologist – Certified Professional Geologist (PG/CPG);
- Strong project management skills;
- Excellent relationship with clients;
- Experience in business development, project team development, proposal preparation, and client management;
- Experience with project control applications and AutoCAD software is a plus;
- Experience with database management, GIS and/or groundwater flow and transport modeling are pluses; and
- 40-hour HAZWOPER trained with current 8 hour annual refresher.
- Provide leadership and technical expertise in support of ongoing projects.
- Prepare site investigation reports, hydrogeologic mapping, water quality studies, work plans, specifications, proposals, budgets, project schedules, and provide solid oversight and review of mid-level and junior staff work products for regulatory compliance and technical accuracy.
- Provide leadership for practice area planning and goal setting, working with other senior level staff to provide integrative services for current and prospective clients, and actively participate in local, national and international collaborative opportunities.
- Assist in business development activities, including support of business development proposal efforts.
- Maintain positive working relationships with client contacts, suppliers, contractors, engineering consultants, and external agencies.
- Utilize numerical modeling, including MODFLOW and Groundwater Vistas. Perform model visualization using Environmental Visualization Systems (EVS) software.
TEA is an organization dedicated to providing its employees with a dynamic work environment, the opportunity to work with some of the industry's top leaders, and a chance to make a difference. We are a company that values and respects the creativity and input of our employees. We offer a competitive salary, excellent benefits and exciting career development prospects.